On Target Plus 180 Degrees

Things are pretty much are the opposite of what people say they are.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

A start

I like to talk but most people don't want to hear it. I am interested in everything. The election really hit me. Liberals spent ther political capital on supporting criminals, foreign enemies and social outcasts. It isn't that Liberals are wrong but they gave the American people the inpression that they don't like them. Granted what's to like but you aren't going to get many votes with the slogen "Vote For Me You Moronic Asshole."

Gays want marrage to be legal because they want be accepted. Guess what gays will never be accepted not because there is any thing wrong with being gay. It just rarely if ever it anyone accepted. I have one friend who accepts me so far. Granted I am weider then gays but hardly accept anyone and I love everyone. So tolerance is the best anyone can expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home